Become our PMKVY Training Partners Today !
Process for starting Heraud partner training center under PMKVY 2.0 scheme
- Your center should be a minimum of 3000 sq ft. Smaller space may be considered for certain job roles, please speak with us.
- You can choose any job roles that you may be interested in.
- All domain and equipment and IT labs should be ready as per equipment list (available with Heraud).
- You should have details of all individual equipment, measured accurate area of each classroom, lab and facility at your center.
- You should have resumes and names of each of your employees including trainers, admin officers, MIS officer, receptionist, mobilizer, placement in-charge etc.
- The center details will be uploaded on to the NSDC portal as a Heraud center as soon as the details are reveceived and fees paid as per the fee schedule.
- Quality Council of India (QCI) will inspect and audit the center as per the equipment and infrastructure mentioned on your form.
- QCI inspection details will be notified to you as soon as this is available.
- Once the QCI inspection is complete and your center is deemed as passed- you can start training under PMKVY 2.0.
Registration fees payable to NSDC
- Rs.12000 as one time center audit fees.
- Rs.1000 per job role as equipment audit fees.
(For example if you wnt to run 3 job roles you will have to pay Rs.12000 + Rs.3000= Rs.15000 as registration fees.)
Affiliation fees payable to NSDC
(After and when QCI clears the center)
- Affiliation and continuous monitoring fees of Rs.8000.
- Sector Skill Council affiliation fees and Rs. 6000 per job role.
(For example 3 job roles will cost Rs.18000 in SSC affiliation + Rs.12000 in monitoring = Rs.30000 before starting the center. Any unforeseen expenses may also occur and will be borne by your center)
The numbers will be allocated by NSDC directly to the center for 3 months initially and annual targets will be provided by NSDC thereafter. The scheme will run from 2017-2020 which is approximately 4 years.
Heraud will maintain a central MIS and accounting team at its Head Office.